TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR TRENEWYDD FARM HOLIDAY COTTAGES
• All terms are per week or part week and a non-returnable deposit of one-third is payable on
booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival.Bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full. Payment may be made by BACS
bank transfer, debit/credit card, cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to “Trenewydd Farm HolidayCottages” and addressed to Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages, Moylegrove, Cardigan,Pembrokeshire SA43 3BJ. The person making the booking is responsible for a) the payment b) re-imbursement of any breakages or damage c) the care of the use of the cottage, swimming pool and the hot tub spas d) the care of any children in the party.
• Bookings may be made by telephone (01239 612370) or email (email@example.com) or
online using our Availability Calendar when a Reserve Booking will be made. We shall
contact you to confirm your reservation.
• The client is liable for the full rental in the event of cancellation and we would therefore
strongly recommend you take out insurance to cover the cost of your holiday. (Please
check your home insurance or even your bank account – you may already be covered).
• Cottages are let and furnished for the guests named on the booking form only. An additional
charge of £30 per person per night will be levied if any extra guests are found to be
staying in the cottage without prior permission.
• Well behaved children are welcome; they are expected to treat the cottage, its contents and
all areas with respect.
Parents/Guardians must take responsibility for their children who a) play at their own risk b) handle or feed any animals at their own risk c) use the swimming pool and hot tub spas at their own risk. Parents/Guardians are instructed to be present at all these activities especially very young children.
• Heating is by Economy 7 electricity and is free of charge.
• There is an additional charge of £10 per basket for logs for the woodburner in the Farmhouse.
• The swimming pool is for the sole use of Trenewydd Farm Holiday Cottages resident guests. There is no life-guard therefore all persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Children must be accompanied by an adult swimmer and parents/guardians must accept full responsibility for their safety. Children are not allowed in the pool area unaccompanied. Guests must sign the book when entering the pool. The gate must be closed after entering/leaving the pool area. These restrictions are fully enforced. If the swimming pool has to be closed for servicing, maintenance or break-down, the gate will be locked and a notice attached. Refunds are not payable if the swimming pool is not accessible for any period during your stay. Any damage to the swimming pool cover will be charged.
• The hot tub spas sited at Cosy Cottage and Oak Cottage are for the exclusive use of guests staying in those cottages (and members of their particular party). Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and parents/guardians must accept full responsibility for their safety. Children under the age of 4 should not be permitted in the hot tub. Guests must sign the book when entering the hot tub spas. The cover must always be replaced and steps removed away from the hot tub spas when not in use to avoid danger. Guests use the hot tub spas at their own risk and therefore take full responsibility for any accidents. These restrictions are fully enforced. One person will be asked to be responsible for the hot tub to ensure that all pumps and lights are switched off and the hot tub cover replaced after use to conserve the heated water and to avoid danger of children entering the hot tub unattended. The hot tub is monitored and tested daily. If the hot tub has to be closed for servicing, maintenance or break-down, a notice will be attached. Refunds are not payable if the hot tub is not accessible for any period during your stay. Any damage to the hot tub or the cover will be charged.
• Any extra day visitors to the cottages must seek permission from the owners if they wish to use the swimming pool or hot tub spas and a charge of £10 per person per hour will be levied. Permission may not be granted at peak times as the pool and hot tub is primarily for resident guests only.
• All vehicles and their accessories and contents and all personal items and baggage in the cottages are left at their owner’s risk. The proprietor will not be responsible for loss or damage thereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence from their servants.
• Guests are responsible for their cottage and its contents and are liable for any damage whatsoever including soiled carpets, mattresses and bedding. Cottages must be left in a clean state with dishes etc. tidied away. If taking more than one cottage, all dishes etc. must be returned to the appropriate cottage. Any damage incurred will be charged. We reserve the right to charge to your card or other means any extras and / or damages and / or additional cleaning costs that become liable due to any infringements of these terms and conditions.
• The establishment is non-smoking but ash trays are provided for smoking outdoors.
• No toiletries etc should be flushed down the toilets as they cause blockages and call-outs will be charged.
•Dogs are permitted at a charge of £5 per day in Cherry Cottage, Oak Cottage and the Farmhouse only and must be pre-booked. No dogs will be allowed to stay in any other Cottage. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times around the cottages and gardens and in no circumstances are they permitted in the children’s play areas. There is a dedicated field for walkies where they may be let off their leads and a dedicated bin for doggie bags. You will need to bring your dog’s bed or preferably a crate as they are allowed on the clear understanding that they must not lie on any of the furniture or carpets or sleep in the bedrooms. Pets must not be left alone in the cottage or gardens at any time. The cottage must be vacuumed during your stay and on the morning of departure. Dogs must be bathed before arriving.
• Provisional bookings for the following year will be accepted with a one-third deposit thus ensuring first choice of dates and cottage/s.
• While the Wifi is offered free of charge, the owners cannot be held responsible for any technical difficulties that may arise resulting in the disruption of the service. Anyone found to be tampering with any modem etc. causing failure will be charged for engineer call-outs.
• We have the right of entry to the property for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance. We reserve the right to repossess the property if damage has been caused. These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by you and no refund will be given.
• We reserve the right to amend our terms without prior notice.